PRIVATE HANDS-ON COOKING CLASSES
Prepare a full 3-course menu with your friendly chef and learn a little about the history of the Mediterranean and French/Provencal cuisine.
Your cooking class includes shopping at the local market with the chef, followed by a Hands-On cooking class and lunch in a private apartment in the heart of mundane CANNES!
During our cooking class you will be introduced to the regional gastronomy of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur which is very different from the rest of France due to it's Mediterranean influence that brings a variety of dishes using hot spices and different types of seafood.
Get a taste of the Cote d'Azur as you meet and engage with chef Eliane of La Serviette Blanche, the place where people come together in a warm and welcoming Provencal style apartment in the heart of Cannes where you can enjoy a fun hands-on cooking class or a delicious 3-course dinner at our popular chef's table/private dining restaurant.
If you are looking for a creative, fun and informal atmosphere, then this is the perfect class for you. Join us for one of our cooking classes and learn how to prepare delicious French and Mediterranean dishes.
Eliane, a professionally trained chef in Europe and New York, is fluent in English and has worked in restaurants, event catering and for various high profile clients in France and abroad. She only uses fresh, seasonal high quality ingredients.
• Shopping with the chef at the local Provencal market for fresh ingredients
• All ingredients
• Preparation of a 3-course French/Mediterranean menu
• Lunch in the private dining room of La Serviette Blanche
• Carefully selected regional wine to pair with your menu
What's Not Included:
• Transportation to and from the venue is not included
• You must arrange your own transportation where your chef will be waiting for you
• Directions will be sent to you upon completion of your reservation and receival of full payment
• The location is easily reached by bus, on foot, by taxi or from the train station
Advanced reservations only
Price p.p. € 190,-
Duration: 09.30 am until approximately 15.30
In order to secure your spaces, full payment is required upon booking.